Question on possible mentioned feature...

This Forum is for Ideal Flight Users to ask questions about general use. Perhaps you have a suggestion which you think maybe of benefit to Ideal Flight

Moderators: Steve Waite, SysAdmin

Question on possible mentioned feature...

Postby Bubbasco » Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 am

I know this was quite awhile ago, but I saw that this was mentioned as a possible future feature and got excited:
Enchained destinations list: Generated flights progress through a list of airports along a route, and return to the start when the list is exhausted

Was this feature ever included and I am just unable to find it? Or is this feature included in the augmented expansion (Which I have yet to buy... $$)? Or has this feature not yet been implemented? Sorry for asking if this is something that may not work, but it excited me to see it mentioned as it is a feature I would certainly put to use. Thanks!!
Bubbasco

Re: Question on possible mentioned feature...

Postby Steve Waite » Sun May 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Yes, it's a feature that was originally considered for the very first release of IF10. There's always been a lot of requests for features, and unfortunately that's one that simply has not bubbled up to the top of the list. Your mention of it is appreciated, and it is still considered for a future release. Version [sg] will be along first.
Steve
software architect at codelegend.com
equipment: i9-9980Xe 64GB 2xRTX2080ti NVLink 2TB M.2 NVMe,
i9-9900X 64GB RTX2080ti 2TB M.2 NVMe, i7-3960X 32GB GTX680 4TB RAID10,
NAS @7TB RAID10 (16TB)
Steve Waite

Return to General Use & Ideas