Registration

Any problems with your Installation or other install related questions, please post here

Moderators: Steve Waite, SysAdmin

Registration

Postby skids » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 am

Gday Guys,

I just downloaded and purchased IF from PC Aviator, On attempting to register the product it asks for a Username, I presume this is the one I purchased it with, and to enter the registration key. This I did when the next screen tells me to ensure I have purchased the key, I say OK then it tells me that it is an unregistered version?

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Paul
skids

Re: Registration

Postby Steve Waite » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm

put your name in the top box as you say,
put the unlock key in the middle box no spaces, the unlock key must be exactly the same as sent
(bottom box is reserved)

Make sure your firewall has not blocked IFlight.exe, look in the blocked .exe list. Sometimes if you installed the demo then the full version on the same day the AV system might think it suspicious.

Steve
software architect at codelegend.com
equipment: i9-9980Xe 64GB 2xRTX2080ti NVLink 2TB M.2 NVMe,
i9-9900X 64GB RTX2080ti 2TB M.2 NVMe, i7-3960X 32GB GTX680 4TB RAID10,
NAS @7TB RAID10 (16TB)
Steve Waite

Re: Registration

Postby skids » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 am

Steve I tried both my name and my e-mail address and cut and pasted the registration key, the AVG AV has IF as safe. All this was tried before I posted here,

Just tried it again after a message from PC Aviator and it was not the e-mail address I used for them it was one I use for PayPal

It seems to have registered now so we shall see how the rest goes,

Regards

Paul S CEM FSNVA
skids

Return to Installation